Grooming business is an ever-growing business and will always be in demand, but what makes it challenging is the competition. Every day more and more salons are opening in the market, and it is necessary to keep your salon upgraded so that to be the first choice for your target audience. The world is getting digitalized, and it is vital to incorporate technology to deliver prompt service. You must have heard a lot about salon software. Ever thought what it could do to take your salon a notch higher? Here is a list of things that salon software can help you.
- APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATIONS: A lot of times, clients book appointments and forget about the salon appointments. To avoid these missed appointments sending confirmations as a reminder to clients can be helpful for both your business as well as clients.
- THANK YOU, SMS: An after service is always appreciated. Sending a thank you SMS to the client right after the payment is cleared creates a good impact and strengthens the client relationship.
- EVENT BASED E-MAILS: Is it someone’s birthday? Maybe an anniversary? Use your salon software to send a specialized ‘happy’ e-mail.
- INVITE FOR APPOINTMENTS: Want to fill dates for the day? Send out e-mails or SMS to clients, letting them know about the discounted appointments
- SALON MARKETING E-MAIL: Do your clients know all the services you offer? Send them an e-mail from your software that will showcase all the services your salon
- TIME-TO-TIME REMINDERS: If your client hasn’t shown up for a long time for the regular treatment they visit, send them a reminder. A ‘we miss you’ SMS is a great way to get your clients back
- SMS MESSAGING: Every salon must have the contact details of its clients. This can help you carry your weekly/ monthly promotions with by sending SMS through
- PROMOTE LOYALTY PROGRAM: Ever thought how giving extra points to clients every time they visit or refer you to a new client can help you increase your business? The points can be converted to It is a tried and tested way to keep your clients’ visit more often.
- FEEDBACK: Make taking feedbacks from your clients more effectively and Send out a digital feed-back form to all your clients for the day of the week a survey and show them that their view counts.
- SEND FESTIVE/BIRTHDAY WISHES: Salon business depends hugely on client relations and to maintain it, one needs to add personal effort. Feed all the festivals and customer’s birthdays in software to automate sending
One has to change with time and software is the need of an hour to cope up with the growing competitions. For more such salon/spa related business articles keep reading Hair & Beauty News. You can also write to us your inputs to improve the salon/spa business at hello@hairnbeautynews.