Women’s Day is a great time to connect with your key clients with special offers and packages.
Women’s Day is around the corner and the marketing strategists are full of ideas to lure women with tempting offers. As it is a day that celebrates the beauty of being a woman, the salon industry has a decided advantage over other sectors. Hitting the salon or a spa for some ‘me time’ is probably on every lady’s agenda for Women’s Day. That’s why it is important to have a game plan in place to increase footfall on Sunday, 8th March 2020.
- Make some noise: Offer special discounts and packages for women customers. Spread the word about it through your social media handles. Connect one-on-one with your key clients through Whatsapp or SMS or phone calls.
- Club key services: As part of the Women’s Day package you can combine a few services such as waxing and facials or hair spa and hair cut. This will make the customers try out more services during a single visit.
- Make them feel special: Give your women customers a warm welcome with a beverage and make them feel special by gifting them a small token of appreciation such as a flower bouquet, a hair accessory or complementary points to their loyalty card.
- Decorate the salon: Your salon exteriors and windows are also a marketing window so decorate them with relevant posters and decor stuff to announce your participation in the Women’s Day celebration.
- Target the male clientele: Men are often at loss for what to gift the women in their life. A salon or spa voucher is the perfect option for them as they don’t need to choose anything specific and the women get the opportunity to pamper themselves. Come up with special vouchers ahead of Women’s Day targetted specifically at men who are looking for gifting options.